Senior Manager, Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
About The Role
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Account-Based Marketing to develop and scale our current ABM strategy. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale the business.
This role reports to our Director of Demand Generation and is based in our San Francisco office.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and scale the current Udemy for Business ABM strategy with the goal of driving pipeline. In this critically important role, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, execution, reporting, and results of all things ABM.
- Be our ABM evangelist! You’ll work closely with our marketing, sales, and ops team to turn us into a world-class ABM organization.
- Turn our ABM efforts into a finely-tuned machine! You’ll work cross-functionally to make our sales and marketing ABM processes as efficient as possible.
- Partner with Sales to select the right target accounts, and then develop the strategy and campaigns that will make an impact for those accounts.
- Operationalize ABM planning and reporting so we can clearly measure the success of our efforts.
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix so that we’re delivering the right marketing message at the right time.
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- 5-7 years of demand gen experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 2+ years of account-based marketing experience.
- You’re an ABM expert with a track record of scaling account-based marketing in fast-growing organizations.
- Experience in marketing automation and measurement, specifically in account-based marketing. Very familiar with Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense, and Sendoso.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of using data to measure the success of ABM efforts
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment when priorities and tactics change rapidly and you’re able to adapt quickly.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description