Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can find experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is seeking a Senior Business Marketing Manager to lead business marketing efforts across Large Customer Sales, Mid-Market Sales and SMB. This role will bring data and insights to life with compelling messaging and engaging content.
You will build and lead a team that drives messaging, content and GTM strategy for Reddit for Business within the US. You will set and lead the strategic vision for compelling content to be leveraged by our clients as well as Sales, Events Marketing and Channel Marketing.
You and your team will create data-backed business narratives, inspiring marketing materials and easy-to-sell packages that drive adoption of Reddit for Business among each advertiser type we serve.
You will manage the creative process with external designers.
This role will ensure content is compelling and will work closely with our Channel Marketing team to ensure it is integrated across channels including newsletters, social, co-marketing channels and industry events.
- Support development of messaging and assets—including decks, video, infographics, and beyond that support the Reddit for Business roadmap
- Build, maintain, and execute against an editorial calendar that supports the brand narrative and leverages company milestones, seasonal trends, and key launches
- Oversee the production process, providing feedback and coaching as well as managing external design resources
- Identify patterns and trends within 3rd party and 1st party data to tell compelling audience-specific stories
- Write engaging content for pitches, webinars, industry events, and whitepapers
- Work closely with marketing managers from Channel, Product and Events to ensure Reddit for Business messaging is consistent
- Partner closely with stakeholders across Sales, Comms, Marketing Sciences, and other Marketing
- 6+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, marketing communications, strategic storytelling, content strategy or a related field
- 3+ years experience within B2B marketing
- Experience with online advertising industry and/or small and medium businesses
- Available portfolio of content examples
- Copywriting and/or copyediting experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus