Senior Manager, Demand Generation at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
As the Senior Manager, Demand Generation you will drive our demand generation and account-based marketing programs, supporting our sales teams and various business units across really exciting strategic verticals such as Automotive, Manufacturing, Architecture, Media and Entertainment and Gaming!
You breathe all things digital, content marketing, account-based marketing, data analytics, and are passionate about driving great experiences from awareness to decision making. You will succeed in this role because you have proven experience in working closely with sales team, leveraging account-based technology to drive leads and account insights to sales. Come join Unity as a core member of our Growth Marketing team!
- Own the implementation and operations of an account-based marketing engine, to deliver account coverage, account insights and qualified leads to sales team across different verticals
- Constantly improve full funnel metrics, integrated campaign performance and ROI from investments in account-based marketing
- Drive ongoing alignment with sales teams to consolidate input from lead performance and continuously optimise lead flows and campaigns for better impact
- Lead and mentor a team of talented program managers across verticals, supporting GTM strategy including nurturing of leads all the way to close
- Work closely with Performance Marketing on paid media campaigns, providing input from sales on how to better coverage key accounts and improve lead quality
- Be a key driver for innovation and experimentation, through growth hacking approach
- Bachelor’s degree with B2B Marketing experience in SaaS with a successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on marketing performance metrics (ROI)
- Experience with complex data environments, CRM, Account-based marketing and proficiency in Marketing Automation tools
- Analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes to campaigns
- End-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Project management coupled with strong communication skills
- Proficient in SFDC or Eloqua
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.