Senior Manager, Paid Marketing
As Paid Marketing Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing customer acquisition strategies and managing high-scale campaigns across channels. We’re looking for a quantitative-minded person who makes data-driven decisions while keeping brand voice and creative aesthetics in mind. You will have significant exposure to campaign strategy, tactical optimization, multi-channel reporting, analytics, data science, and broader company objectives. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a career in marketing consultation, and loves to blend analytic rigor with creative strategy to build high-impact marketing programs.
The DoorDash Drive Marketing Team is lean and fast-moving, meaning you’ll have immediate opportunity to take ownership and drive major impact on a rapidly-growing space within an exciting brand.
What you'll do:
- Define delivery channel launch campaigns and promotions, from strategy to creative concepting, execution, and reporting results
- Manage implementation, monitoring, testing, optimization, and experimentation across channels to meet campaign goals
- Implement rigorous test-and-learn methodology across new platforms, products, audiences and creative types
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering and analytics teams to set up tests and develop robust performance monitoring dashboards
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to report on effectiveness of campaign and channel results and identify new opportunities for growth
- 7+ years of experience scaling & optimizing paid digital acquisition channels
- Strong analytical skills: ability to manipulate data and use metrics to drive business results. Excel and SQL proficient
- Effectively communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results across cross-functional team and directly with clients
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- Bachelor’s business emphasis degree or higher; MBA a plus
Nice to haves:
- Agency background and account management skills
- Tableau Experience
- Experience with high-growth startups
- Passionate about brands, consumer behavior, and the convenience economy
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.