Senior Manager, Partner Marketing at DoorDash
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of highly engaging, innovative partner marketing programs that fuel our growth.
In this role, you’ll partner with the Director of Partner Marketing to create and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns to promote and celebrate our unique relationships with top national restaurant partners and activate national sports sponsorships for the DoorDash brand. These programs will accelerate acquisition, activation and loyalty across all DoorDash audiences. This is a truly unique opportunity to help define and shape a fast-growing, global consumer brand with the mission of “delivering good by connecting people and possibility."
What You’ll Do
- Own and nurture marketing relationships with key partners from large national restaurants such as McDonald’s, The Cheesecake Factory and Wendy’s; and national sports leagues
- Develop annual co-marketing strategies and plans with key partners and establish “buy-in” from internal and external stakeholders
- Execute integrated co-marketing campaigns from strategy and concept, through production, implementation, delivery and reporting
- Manage day-to-day operations of partner marketing efforts, including promotions, emails, in-app experiences, website content, and status meetings
- Create project briefs for individual campaign assets, project manage the creation of campaign assets and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create regular internal and partner-facing reports to track campaign and promotion performance
- Use a data-first approach to optimize campaigns against our goals, improve profitability, and drive results
- Requiries 10-15% of travel
- You are an amazing marketer - you can create strategies and plans based on consumer insights; analyze results, and create innovative, newsworthy campaigns
- You are highly organized - you can efficiently manage 10+ campaigns and promotions at the same time
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the company
- You are comfortable with creativity, and analytics - you can brainstorm campaigns idea, and do the analytical work to prove their efficacy
- You have a strong creative mind and attention detail
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA a plus
- 8+ years as a Marketer spanning both brand and direct response
- Experience in marketing at a consumer brand or tech company
- Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Creative sense and good design taste
- Strong writing and communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.