Senior Manager, Performance Marketing (B2B) at DoorDash
DoorDash’s Merchant Growth Marketing team is seeking a data-driven Senior Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving merchant growth across paid media channels. The creative, results-oriented and hands-on Performance Marketing Manager will plan, develop, execute and optimize media buys. He/she will deliver against aggressive business goals which include managing investment efficiency.
Be both analytical and imaginative, the ideal candidate must be able to understand performance data and derive actionable insight that will help optimize paid media strategies. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments and can roll up his/her sleeves to build, deploy, and actually launch campaigns from various platforms. The ideal candidate must have experience in executing campaigns via paid search, display, social, and affiliate. TV, radio, and OOH is a plus.What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire paid media strategy and campaign execution to increase lead generation and optimal ROAS.
- Hire and manage a team of subject matter experts to hit monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and closed won goals.
- Own the bottom line on all performance marketing program as a profit-generating channel for the business.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Analytics, Data Science, and Growth to drive standard methodologies, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps.
- Lead campaign launches, optimization, and reporting inclusive of creative, campaign setup, audience targeting, and budget management.
- Nimbly lead and measure performance across an evergreen portfolio of paid channels, but execute ad hoc strategic campaigns with separate goals and budgets as the landscape shifts.
- Manage paid search, affiliate/content syndication, and paid social with the goal of driving cost-effective, high quality leads.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance.
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in Product, Engineering, and Analytics as needed.
- Build out tracking and reporting to monitor and optimize performance.
- Work with marketing agencies to drive day-to-day tactics and strategy
- Work closely with other channel managers to share findings and align potential tests/experiments across channels and regions
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social), either at an agency or in-house.
- Additional experience in managing other digital marketing channels such as TV, radio, OOH is a plus
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, and ROAS
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas and graphs.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- Data-driven - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- Strategic - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems
- Within this role, you will be asked to build and grow a team from scratch
- Fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.