Senior Manager, Product Marketing, CX at RingCentral
RingCentral is the #1 global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay way ahead of the competition.
Ready to join the most innovative Marketing Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Marketing Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral.
RingCentral is looking for Sr Manager, Product Marketing responsible for driving Go-To-Market activities for RingCentral’s Customer Experience (CX) portfolio. This individual will develop a deep understanding of the CX market and buyers and drive the overall messaging and positioning of the portfolio.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the expert on CX portfolio. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed. Strong understanding of SaaS business including experience with contact center or customer service, communications, and collaboration applications or equivalent is a plus.
- Build deep understanding of the customer experience market and buyers to identify new opportunities for acquisition, retention and growth
- Partner with competitive intelligence team to draw insights on product and market opportunities
- Lead development of portfolio level messaging and support in the development of content for multiple personas like prospects, customers, analysts and press
- Work closely with Go-To-Market, Vertical solutions and demand generation teams to deliver portfolio level messaging
- Work with business analysts to draw insights on portfolio pipeline and bookings to drive product and market strategy
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5-7+ years of product marketing preferably in B2B SaaS space — contact center, communications, or collaboration experience a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and results oriented execution
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Marketing at RingCentral is about building and growing relationships - we’re on a mission to
power human connections and that starts with connecting new customers with the fastest-growing pure-play provider in the Unified Communications space. From small businesses to global enterprises we provide Messaging, Video and Phone (MVP) to millions of people every minute of every day in 40+ countries (and counting).
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people because we know great people power our success. We’d love to hear from you.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.