Senior Marketing Associate, Pricing at Udemy
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:04 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 17, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a member of Udemy’s Lifecycle and Monetization team, you will play a key role in supporting pricing initiatives, a critical function of the business. You will own the ongoing monitoring and execution of global pricing initiatives. This includes monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on pricing performance, as well as executing new pricing strategies.
You are extremely organized and comfortable managing timelines and deliverables for multiple projects at a time, identifying potential timeline or bandwidth issues upfront. You are capable of working cross-functionally. You are laser-focused on the customer and delivering positive experiences that align with Udemy’s goals and mission.
You thrive in roles where you balance analytics and execution/operations. You feel equally comfortable building dashboards and extracting insights from data as you do managing project timelines and designing processes.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, structured, and detail-oriented with a focus on efficient operations in a very cross-functional environment.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Implement strategic pricing initiatives to accelerate business growth, managing projects that involve stakeholders from Data Science, Product, Customer Support, etc.
- Oversee pricing experiments, including writing experiment briefs, and coordinating with Data Science on experiment design and launch
- Track, analyze, report, and present experimental results and key pricing metrics to internal stakeholders
- Create dashboards and reports using data visualization tools like Tableau and Looker
- Collaborate with the Promotions and Personalization teams on cross-functional pricing initiatives
- Take initiative and ownership over increasingly complex workstreams; improve processes, insights, and performance measurement
- Participate in the creation of business cases for new monetization projects.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing strategy, analytics, business operations, or consulting with a monetization focus
- 1+ years experience in pricing strongly preferred
- Experience coordinating with stakeholders to deliver results in a highly analytical organization
- Data- and results-driven with great analytical skills
- Familiarity with how to build a business case, and, ideally, have built business cases as part of a team
- Exceptional organization and planning capabilities
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and efficient with the ability to rise to the occasion under tight timelines and pressure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Asana, JIRA, or other project management tools
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and Looker or willingness to learn
- A professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong desire to learn!
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description