Senior Paid Media Associate at DoorDash
DoorDash’s Growth Marketing team is looking for a data-driven paid media marketer. As the Senior Paid Media Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for driving growth across all paid media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Search, LinkedIn, and direct media buys. The role requires a creative, results-oriented and hands-on marketer who is able to plan, develop, execute and optimize campaigns. He/she will deliver against aggressive business goals which include managing investment efficiency across channels.
Be both analytical and imaginative, the ideal candidate must be able to understand performance data and derive actionable insight that will help optimize paid media strategies. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments and can roll up his/her sleeves to build, deploy, and actually launch campaigns from various platforms.
- Manage paid search, affiliate/content syndication, and paid social with the goal of driving cost-effective, high quality leads.
- Execute on setting up campaigns in paid media channels which includes coordinating with partners to obtain creative and copy
- Build and refine audience targeting and budget allocations across Facebook, Google Search, LinkedIn, etc. to achieve the most efficient outcomes (CPL, CPA, ROAS)
- Build performance projections and detailed forecasting models.
- Nimbly lead and measure performance across an evergreen portfolio of paid channels, but execute ad hoc strategic campaigns with separate goals and budgets as the landscape shifts
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Analytics, Data Science, and Growth to drive standard methodologies, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance.
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in Product, Engineering, and Analytics as needed.
- Build out tracking and reporting to monitor and optimize performance.
- Work with marketing agencies to drive day-to-day tactics and strategy
- Work closely with other channel managers to share findings and align potential tests/experiments across channels and regions
- 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social), either at an agency or in-house.
- Additional experience in managing other digital marketing channels such as TV, radio, OOH is a plus
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, ROAS, CAC, LTV
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail (includes building forecast models)
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas and graphs.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.