Senior Paid Social Media Manager, Games at Unity
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Paid Social Media Ad Ops Manager to help drive our social media programs across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In this role, this person will be a pivotal member of the team working closely with the Performance Marketing Managers to ensure trafficking, setup, delivery, and optimization of all Unity’s Paid Social programs.
You are an individual who has in-platform experience across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. Ideally, you have worked closely with product marketing, web teams and campaign managers delivering high-quality leads or transactions that turned into revenue while maintaining an optimal ROAS. This individual will be a core member of our Performance Marketing team!
What you’ll be doing
- Translate business goals into an effective ad tracking and trafficking strategy
- Overseeing the department’s social ad operations, which includes but is not limited to: campaign/placement set-up and QA, ad trafficking, creative compliance, troubleshooting ad tags, creative, tracking issues, and pixel/tag implementation
- Lead all aspects of the day-to-day social media operations, budget forecasting, performance optimization, and reporting
- Develop and manage testing plans to track channel performance improvement
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns to ensure a timely launch, successful performance and full delivery
What we’re looking for
- Experience in B2B Digital Marketing and paid media experience with a successful track record of completing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPL)
- In-platform experience across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Excellent understanding of all paid media channels, including native
You might also have
- Experience with TikTok
- Have worked before with long lead buying cycles and complex technology solutions (SaaS is preferred)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.