Senior Partner Marketing Manager at Unity Technologies
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before.
Unity is rapidly growing our strategic partnerships with a variety of industry leaders in order to offer additional opportunities for creators and developers to choose from, ultimately enabling developer success.
As the Sr. Partner Marketing Manager you will own co-marketing and relationships for a large set of partners to ensure these partnerships are effective in building value with, and for Unity, and most importantly, our Unity developer community. You will work cross functionally with internal stakeholders across marketing, product, research & development, and business development. You will create joint value propositions, messaging, and co-marketing go-to-market programs and supporting content. You will need to be comfortable working in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment all the while being flexible with change.
- Ability to identify market opportunities, conduct customer analysis, and then build thoughtful, strategic, data driven, and actionable plans to completion
- Understand Unity and the partner(s) products, plans, customer problems/needs, and how they fit within Unity’s ecosystem
- Build and lead integrated co-marketing plans and execution - informing and leading the work from a cross-functional team (business development, product management, evangelism, PR, web, community, creative, brand, design, etc.)
- Responsible for defining, building, and optimizing key metrics for achieving overall partner success
- Develop and standardize the customer journey for your partners
- You know how to prioritize within a given scope, and challenge norms
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external partners
- Experience creating marketing programs/plans and managing partners
- Experience working closely with stakeholders to align, onboard, and execute a crystal clear vision and game plan
- You must be proactive in your work to handle multiple complex problems
- You must have the ability to multi-task and to work independently, with a positive attitude, and be excited to take on new challenges
- You are a team player that is able to gain cross-organization cooperation to execute marketing campaigns
- Product Marketing, consulting experience
- Experience working on subscription services and support in a SaaS environment
- Technical acumen, particularly in the gaming ecosystem
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.