Senior Product Marketing Manager, Channel at Atlassian (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work - whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Channel Product Marketing Manager who understands the power of the Channel and the purpose of partnerships. We are looking for a Sr. PMM with experience creating thoughtful, data-driven go-to-market strategies, detailed sales enablement, and creative marketing deliverables. You will help inform, inspire, and empower our channel ecosystem. You will help build channel GTM to support business expansion for Atlassian's product suite, services, and solutions. As an important member of the team, you will become an expert on our partners and how to create win-win opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our Product, Product Marketing, Advisory Services, and Channel teams to create GTM plans
- Craft messaging and value pillars that explain why our Agile and DevOps products and solutions are significant to our channel partners and their customers
- Collaborate with strategic partners to create co-marketing strategies
- Provide daily product marketing support for partners.
- Help communicate the joint value proposition Atlassian's portfolio and partner services provide to customers and internal field teams
- 5+ years of product marketing and related channel marketing experience
- Experience implementing go-to-market strategies for B2B SaaS organizations with a high-touch sales model focusing on enterprise customers
- A solid understanding of Channel Partner business models
- Experience driving enablement for field teams
- Excel at teamwork and building relationships with peers and internal partners
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more.
Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh .