Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cloud
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You will report to the Product Marketing Lead on Live Operations. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, and other teams focused on growth.
- Identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Build business plans, pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution - inspiring and leading the work from cross-functional team (product management, evangelism, content marketing, PR, web, community, creative, brand, design, etc.)
- Monitor and optimize towards KPIs and revenue targets
- Experience in working on technical products, tools, or software to market and bringing them to market
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Demonstrated ability as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
Who you are
- A clear thinker and communicator. This must come across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs and presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter.
- Excited to put business and product structure behind new ideas, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, onboard, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- An organized self-starter who can ruthlessly prioritize in a very fast-paced, continuously evolving environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.