Senior Product Marketing Manager, Commerce at Atlassian (San Francisco, CA)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work - whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian's Commerce team is the beating heart of our business, responsible for making billing and subscription seamless for our customers and partners. As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Commerce, you'll dive deep into the Atlassian billing experience to understand the customer journey and work on a complete transformation of the underlying platform.
This is an important and multi-year project that that supports every Atlassian cloud product and touches all facets of our business. You'll work with a great team to build a unified billing system that aims to delight customers, spur product growth, and ensure a successful business transformation for our company. This is a remote role and you will report to the Head of Ecosystem Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Become the expert on your business, product, and customers to help craft winning strategies
- Collaborate with Product teams to prioritize the Commerce roadmap and deliver an outstanding user experience
- Develop compelling value proposition and messaging founded on product truths and customer insights
- Roll out strategy docs, program plans, and release communications to our teams, partners, and customers
- Work with Go-To-Market counterparts to equip Sales and Partner teams with readiness resources
- Map out dependencies, drive alignment, and lead everyone to the same drumbeat towards deliverables
- Send out communications on any unforeseen billing-related issues
- Build open, collaborative, and trusting partnerships with multi-functional counterparts
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing or other related fields
- Experience working within cross-functional teams and driving deliverables
- High proficiency in writing, presenting, and story-telling
- Experience communicating complex products or system transformations to a varied audience
- Comfortable triaging and resolving unforeseen issues
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Engineering-related field
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $150,700 - $200,900
Zone B: $135,600 - $180,800
Zone C: $125,100- $166,700
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity. Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more.
Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh .