Senior Product Marketing Manager, Customer Success Services at Unity Technologies
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity’s Customer Success Services provide education, support, expert consulting and success management to customers across industries to make sure they achieve their aspirations in creating with Unity.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Unity’s portfolio of Customer Success Services, including Training, Success Plans, and Professional Services, you will partner closely with the VP of Customer Success, VP of Education, and field engineering teams to drive productization from ideation to reality. You will help accelerate growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for Unity’s customers across the Customer Success Services product portfolio. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing and partner closely with the Customer Success team, Sales, and other Marketing teams to deliver service solutions and offerings for our growing business around the globe.
- Define GTM strategy and drive GTM execution for Customer Success Services
- Conduct customer interviews to develop first-hand knowledge of the customer and their problem set to inform the structure of offerings for customers across industries
- Work with Customer Success leadership, field team, and other Product Marketing leads to define solution offerings and packages that solve customer problems, at the right price
- Launch new Customer Success Services offerings. You’ll also develop strategy and communications plan for communicating any offering changes
- You’ll define and deliver a complete, compelling sales enablement toolkit for all of the Customer Success Services offerings: you’ll source and create pitch decks, case studies, testimonials, marketing videos, sell sheets, battlecards
- You’ll brief and conduct the Marketing orchestra, ensuring cross-functional contributors understand the GTM strategy and build plans that take strategy to tactics driving results
- Work with BD and Corporate Sales Leads to develop a comprehensive training program for Unity Customer Success Services that educates and arms all of the sales teams to ensure each and every deal includes Customer Success Services.
- You have direct experience marketing human-delivered services and support in a SaaS or cloud consumption B2B environment
- You know the A to Z of how to take a product to market backwards and forwards, ideally in the area of customer success services
- You must be a clear thinker and communicator. This must come across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs, to presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter.
- You must provide clarity. You will need to navigate ambiguity on a daily basis, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, onboard, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- You must be able to focus and prioritize ruthlessly in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- You must be both an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others
- Experience with the Unity engine or development in general
- Experience delivering support or consultative offerings in a field engineering capacity
Some travel will be required between Unity offices (San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Copenhagen), customer visits, and to some major industry events.
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.