Senior Product Marketing Manager, VSP at Unity Technologies
Unity is rapidly growing our strategic partnerships in order to offer additional tools for creators and developers to choose from, ultimately enabling developer success.
As the Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, you will lead marketing for the Verified Solutions Partner program (VSP), and partners within it. You’ll work cross functionally across marketing, product, research & development, and business development. You will build a strong GTM plan to establish the VSP brand, and specific GTM plans for your partners’ products. You will create joint value propositions, messaging, co-marketing programs and supporting content. You will build frameworks, processes, and tools to enable other marketers to manage VSPs. While you’re excellent at execution, you have a strategic mindset, and have the ability to plan for the next three years, even in an ambiguous environment. You are an entrepreneur at heart, as this program is fairly new, and needs a strong leader to take it to the next level. You can dive into multiple areas of the real-time 3D ecosystem. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and are flexible with change.
- Build the marketing program and plan for a new category of Unity partnerships, VSPs
- Manage a large number of exciting partners within the VSP category, ensuring customer happiness
- Ability to identify market opportunities, conduct customer analysis, and build thoughtful, strategic, data driven, and actionable plans to completion
- Understand Unity and the partner(s) products, plans, customer problems/needs, and how they fit within Unity’s ecosystem
- Build and lead integrated co-marketing plans and execution - informing and leading the work from a cross-functional team (business development, product management, evangelism, PR, web, community, creative, brand, design, etc)
- You know how to prioritize within a given scope, and challenge norms
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external partners
- Experience creating marketing programs/plans and managing partners
- Experience working closely with stakeholders to align, onboard, and execute a crystal clear vision and game plan
- You must be proactive in your work to handle multiple complex problems
- You must have the ability to multi-task and to work independently, with a positive attitude, and be excited to take on new challenges
- You are a team player that is able to gain cross-organization cooperation to execute marketing campaigns
- Product Marketing, consulting experience
- Experience working on subscription services and support in a SaaS environment
- Technical acumen, particularly in the gaming ecosystem
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.