Senior Product Marketing Manager
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 250 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
At Scout, Product Marketing sits at the center of our marketing and customer acquisition strategy, connecting our story to procurement and sourcing leaders around the world. We’re looking for someone to help us level up our product messaging, positioning, and competitive intelligence. As Scout’s newest Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work directly with customers, account executives, product managers, and our executive team to define the messaging, customer targeting, and value proposition for our innovative, award-winning sourcing solutions. You’ll capture the attention and imaginations of Chief Procurement Officers, Category Managers, and CFOs at the world’s most exciting brands, and help them transform procurement into a truly strategic business asset. We’re looking for someone who values diverse opinions, strives for personal and professional excellence, is passionate about the power of design, and wants to step up and collaborate alongside leaders across the company.
What you'll accomplish:
- Work closely with sales, product, and customers to define a differentiated message, value proposition, and positioning for Scout’s products and platform solution
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the market, customer challenges, and competitive solutions to effectively position Scout as a desirable solution for senior executives and procurement professionals
- Build effective, targeted content, sales collateral, and sales enablement tools to accelerate sales and help customers find valuable use cases
- Work closely with the rest of the Scout Marketing team to develop and execute industry- and solutions-driven campaigns and provide feedback to maximize their impact
- Become a trusted resource and guide for customers looking to transform how they impact the business
What you'll need to be successful:
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about enterprise technology, procurement, and collaboration, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- Analytical thinker with new ideas for data-driven marketing programs
- Proven success working cross-functionally with customer success, sales engineering and product teams throughout the product life cycle
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to distill the complex into concepts everyone can understand and evangelize
- You're a confident communicator and thrive presenting to C-level execs and management
- You believe that customer success starts before the sale and continues across the company
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a definite plus
For a product marketing professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. Scout’s customers – brands like Airbnb, Levi's, Adobe, Smuckers, and Owens Corning - will challenge you daily with fascinating technical and business problems. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and share your perspectives on a grand stage.
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We are rapidly growing, and very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description