You’ll join our Product Marketing team reporting to our Vice President of Product Marketing, strengthening our go-to-market strategy and execution by sharpening our packaging, pricing, and product messaging and execution. In this role, you will be integrally involved in defining and leading the success of these efforts internally and externally.
You’ll work daily with teams across AdRoll, including Marketing, Product Management, Product Design, Sales, and Customer Success, and more. In doing so, your work will directly impact our success taking products to market and enabling AdRoll to expand our market presence.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for hard-working people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with Product Management on product/feature releases, translating what we’ve built, why, for whom, and other inputs into compelling and market-effective positioning & messaging.
- Inform how new and existing products and features should be packaged and priced, within the context of the full AdRoll product suite.
- Run the full GTM and launch planning activities for new products and features, partnering cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and more to successfully launch and drive adoption of new products/features.
- Partner with Sales Training and Leadership to enable the Sales and Customer Success teams with the right narrative(s) and supporting assets (internal and external collateral).
- Lead market, competitor, and customer research and analysis. Drive us being inquisitive about our market, competitive landscape, and customer base in ways that help inform how to best deliver the right products and messages to the right people in the right places.
- Use the above research and analysis to create and improve product marketing driven assets, like: W/L analysis, churn analysis, market segmentation, buyer & user personas, battlecards/killsheets.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-7 years of product marketing, management consulting, or equivalent experience with Software-as-a-Service experience preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of software platforms and comfort communicating complex concepts and capabilities to nontechnical users
- Demonstrated leadership and project management experience with multiple partners
- Experience working with product/engineering teams and development cycles
- Experience working with and training sales and other internal teams, especially international
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.