Senior User Acquisition Specialist at Glu Mobile
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:12 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 14, 2020
The Senior User Acquisition Specialist will support our Crowdstar studio in our San Francisco office.
With our two top grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. We are changing how women interact with games. We are changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, and furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate about creating fun and engaging games for women, and also enriching lives outside of the game.
Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of over a million users each day. As a Senior User Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and executing customer acquisition campaigns via a variety of mobile channels to grow our player user base across all games.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Creating and driving the company's growth plan for acquiring new players through focused, data-driven, and ROI based mobile user acquisition strategies
- Communicating with product marketing and creative services to ensure existing creative performance results informs creative production
- Driving ASO for assigned titles, including testing and optimization of icons, screenshots, app description, and app preview video
- Tracking and analyzing results to identify optimization opportunities to increase yield on ad spend
- Generating detailed weekly spend and performance reports around trends and key metrics specific to goals and present to studio leadership
- Mastering and exploiting targeting and other tools of preferred partners to efficiently acquire ROI positive users
- Managing marketing budgets across product portfolios
- Sourcing, evaluating and testing new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in user acquisition for mobile games or apps
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field required
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Experience onboarding new external partners; setting up IOs, integrating reporting APIs, and testing conversion attribution
- Ability to quickly understand, test, and adapt new marketing techniques and technologies into marketing plans
- Experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile user acquisition campaigns and partnerships
- Experience managing large budgets for product launches.
- Experience evaluating creative performance and working with product marketers to deliver feedback to a creative services team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SQL preferred
Extra bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Pinterest platform
- Female oriented casual mobile games
Read Full Job Description