Social Media Manager, Parsec at Unity
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As Social Media Manager with us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and manage an incredibly diverse community of customers. You’ll focus attention on both our enterprise customer base using Parsec for Teams for their companies, as well as the millions of people using Parsec to play games and connect with friends from anywhere.
You’ll create and implement strategies that drive business results, using social media to generate leads, bring in new revenue, and grow the Parsec communities. Working hand in hand with partners across Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Design to create messaging calendars that promote new products, customer stories, events, partnerships, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to be the voice of Parsec on social, engaging, entertaining, and educating people on Parsec’s impactful remote access technology.What you’ll be doing
- Oversee social media strategy and daily publishing
- Communicate with a divergent and passionate audience, including Parsec for Teams customers navigating remote work and our Parsec community using Parsec to game
- Drive platform and channel strategies, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord and more
- Work hand in hand with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and HR on a cohesive social media calendar
- Collaborate with Design on key content concepts
- Use social listening and data to justify social messaging, experimenting with new content formats and concepts to keep channels growing
- Social media or community management experience, preferably at a start-up, games company, or creative technology organization
- Strong platform expertise, especially on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience using social media to communicate with an impassioned, diverse audiences with different needs and motivations
- A history of working with partners across an organization driven by different needs and objectives
- A passion for healthy internet communities, and an understanding of what they need to be healthy
- Demonstrated ability to switch contexts and target audiences (bonus points if one of those audiences included IT)
- A passion for games, comics, sci-fi, or nightcore is a plus (but if not, a strong empathy for those who are)
- A good sense of humor, however you define it
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.