Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We want to find a great Social Media Manager to join our team and lead our social media efforts and community engagement across the company. This role will be responsible for developing, executing and measuring our strategies across owned social platforms to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy for RingCentral. You will play a key role in the content strategy, development and deployment across our channels – helping us create built-for-social content that reaches and engages the right audiences. This is an ideal role for someone who is self-motivated, creative, analytical, and collaborative. You should be very comfortable owning and running with initiatives.
- Work as part of our extended Marketing Communications team, bringing your expertise to help drive better outcomes
- Determine, implement and optimize the overall paid & organic social strategy across all social platforms
- Lead global organic social engagement and community growth
- Drive metrics reporting and analytics programs to measure efficacy of both paid & organic social campaigns/programs
- Work with the Head of Social Media to determine the content/campaign calendar for paid and organic content across channels
- Develop and implement an influencer social media program
- Drive brand reputation management program
- Oversee the creation, testing and optimization of content across channels
- Lead the strategy, execution and optimization of paid amplification budget of content across social platforms
- Continually monitor performance and deliver a monthly and quarterly social scorecard outlining wins, learnings and opportunities for innovation and expansion
- Monitor industry news and competitor social channels to ensure RingCentral is part of relevant conversations and continuing to stay ahead of topics/trends
- Deep knowledge and passion for social media – native to the space
- Driven to balance smart strategy with breakthrough content that performs against KPIs in addition to building the brand
- High visual and creative aesthetic filters – can inspire and help develop strong creative content that contributes to brand affinity and advocacy
- Ability to navigate multiple stakeholders, platforms and communities to ensure that strategies/goals are understood and met
- Strong qualitative skills
- Pop culture savvy to identify trends and key influencers that we can co-op or target within our social media programs
- Detail-oriented creative problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing across multiple shifting priorities
- Proven track record of leading through influence and delivering persuasive presentations to senior leadership
- Enjoys working on collaborative cross-functional teams
- Comfortable in a performance-based environment
- Ability to manage a content calendar with daily postings across several platforms
- 5+ years in social media marketing, with a focus on B2B brands
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytic skills – ability to use data to develop, optimize and measure social programs
- Active daily life in online and social media
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.