Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Are you passionate about how communications can drive great business outcomes? Are you interested in telling stories about how companies, teams and individuals are working differently? Do you enjoy working with executives? Do you know how to drive awareness and understanding around great products and services? If that sounds like you, come and join the RingCentral marketing communications team.
RingCentral is looking for a Sr. Director or AVP of Integrated Marketing to provide go-to-market leadership for our SMB business unit. Small and medium businesses are the foundation of the economy and of the RingCentral success story as well. With more than a half billion dollars in revenue from this dynamic market segment, we need a proven GTM winner to drive continued growth. The ideal candidate will be a full stack integrated marketer with expertise in research, strategy, and enablement. This hire will drive decision-making, execution, and results on a tight knit team, but with the support of a publicly-traded company. This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with RingCentral executive management, Sales leadership, and other Marketing teams.
- Hire, develop, and lead a team of high-performance marketers.
- Create an annual marketing calendar with quarterly themes and programs.
- Develop integrated go-to-market strategies and assets spanning the customer journey, including customer insights, competitive intelligence, buyer personas, differentiated positioning, targeted messaging, value props, and sales promotions.
- Enable Demand Gen, Customer Marketing, and Sales teams to successfully field and optimize these programs to provide a seamless and effective prospect-to-customer experience.
- Partner across the organization on the corporate and marketing strategies to ensure proper representation of the SMB buyer and insights.
- Team with Product to provide customer insights into the product roadmap and coordinate cross-functional product launches to the SMB market.
- Evangelize the SMB story to additional stakeholders and departments, driving collaboration and consistency across the organization.
- Define and report KPIs to track execution against lead volume, conversion, velocity, and pipeline targets and other relevant objectives.
- Manage a quarterly/annual expense budget to public company standards.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant business or technical discipline; Tier 1 MBA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of B2B integrated marketing or product marketing leadership experience.
- Proven success in serving the unique needs of the SMB market and driving sustainable growth.
- Market knowledge in business communications, messaging, collaboration, file sharing, cloud, and/or related B2B SaaS products and services.
- Curiosity, creativity, and a strong ability to distill complexity into crisp, easily comprehensible strategy and messaging.
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data.
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly, and work through ambiguity with ease.
- Experience working proactively across functions and levels to achieve results.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.