What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work. That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
To accelerate growth the SMB business unit is looking for an experienced and data driven Head of Demand Gen & Growth Marketing . In this role, you’ll lead a team of talented marketers and partner with sales to achieve our sales and business objectives.
- Lead our demand gen team and strategy for our small and medium business unit - from strategic planning, to sales alignment, and integrated marketing programs built to drive business growth
- Deliver high performing and engaging demand generation programs in partnership with our integrated marketing, sales and creative teams
- Analyze success KPIs and goals from qualified leads, opportunities and qualified pipeline through to revenue with effective and efficient demand gen programs and optimizations
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Senior Marketing Leadership, Senior Product Leadership Team to ensure alignment on performance, strategy, resources, go-to-market activities and goals.
- Work with marketing operations, analytics and IT to establish weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and insights - including media modeling, channel performance and future investments
- Communicate across marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, while also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business.
- Develop, coach and inspire a high-performing team of digital and demand generation experts that spans across SEM, SEO, email Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Lead Generation.
- 15+ years of B2B of demand, growth and performance marketing experience
- Deep understanding of demand generation best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey with a test-and-learn mindset
- Results and data driven with excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes.
- A strong leader with experience building and managing a strong team of marketers while also passionate about the team’s continuous learning, development and growth
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with proven ability to collaborate across functions
- A strong communicator with executive level presentation skills
- In-depth experience in marketing technology and analytics (Eg. Tableau, Marketo and Salesforce)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field is required. MBA is preferred.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.