RingCentral is the #1 global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay way ahead of the competition.
Ready to join the most innovative Marketing Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Marketing Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral.
To accelerate revenue growth within our existing customer base, the Lifecycle Marketing team is looking for an experienced and strategic-minded Sr. Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll define, develop, and manage marketing programs with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, growth, and revenue. We need a strategist who is comfortable leading a wide variety of initiatives and working with multiple systems, teams, and KPIs in a fast-paced environment.
- Scope, design, and execute automated, multi-channel marketing programs that grow customer lifetime value and drive incremental revenue within the SMB base
- Act as a key partner to the sales and customer success orgs to develop upsell and cross-sell strategies
- Own the strategic vision for SMB customer communications for Upsell programs
- Plan and execute email programs and nurture flows to drive scale
- Partner with the analytics team to define KPIs, measure effectiveness of campaigns, and adjust optimize upsell/cross-sell programs as needed
- Communicate, educate, and update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, and results.
- Develop reports and dashboards in Salesforce to streamline reporting processes.
- Manage and develop direct report(s)
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- 7+ years in demand gen or customer/lifecycle marketing roles
- Proven ability to partner with and influence cross-functional teams (Sales, Customer Success, Sales Ops, Product, Creative, etc)
- Background in working collaboratively with Analytics, Marketing Ops, Finance, and other teams
- Excellent attention to detail as well as leadership, project management, and organizational skills. Ability to make sound decisions without complete information is a plus.
- Goals and results driven. Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve. Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to translate data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing and mentoring individual contributors
- Salesforce experience required
- Marketo (or equivalent marketing automation platform) experience a plus
Marketing at RingCentral is about building and growing relationships - we’re on a mission to
power human connections and that starts with connecting new customers with the fastest-growing pure-play provider in the Unified Communications space. From small businesses to global enterprises we provide Messaging, Video and Phone (MVP) to millions of people every minute of every day in 40+ countries (and counting).
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people because we know great people power our success. We’d love to hear from you.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.