Sr Manager, Ads Measurement
“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for a Sr. Manager, Ads Measurement to lead a team dedicated to demonstrating advertiser performance and fostering innovation within our ad measurement suite. This role will be an integral part of the Marketing Sciences team and overall Marketing organization – driving our value proposition to agencies and brands by showcasing the power and performance of Reddit as an advertising platform.
This role is a management position and reports to the Global Head of Marketing Sciences.
- Drive partnerships, solutions, and research that establishes Reddit’s industry leadership in measuring the business impact of digital media for agencies and brands.
- Recruit and manage a high-performing team of measurement leads across the country.
- Daily responsibilities will span the measurement landscape and across platforms/client KPIs - including attitudinal survey research, offline & online sales/ROI measurement, attribution/conversion tracking, brand safety/viewability/fraud, app installs & postbacks, etc.
- Own Reddit’s POV and roadmap regarding new/current 1st party and 3rd party measurement solutions, and track the impact of our capabilities.
- Lead measurement partner onboarding, certification, and study execution.
- Leverage measurement results to drive sales impact - developing performance benchmarks, case studies, media & creative best practices, and work with our Data Science team to refine/optimize campaign strategies.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop compelling insights-fueled storylines that highlight our performance and opportunities for advertisers.
- Support the execution of innovative custom measurement that amplifies our narrative, and positions Reddit as a critical part of the marketing mix to advertisers.
Who you are:
- A data-driven storyteller that’s passionate about insights that inspire and drive action.
- 8-10 years in advertising research/measurement or related role – at a research vendor, media owner, client or agency partner – with at least 4 of those years working in digital advertising.
- 3+ years people management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study.
- You are extremely familiar with the ad measurement landscape and the primary vendors, products, and services that advertisers use to measure performance - and how it all works from a technical perspective.
- Expertise in these three areas of measurement across verticals:
- Reach: impressions, viewability, brand safety, fraud, etc.
- Resonance: brand awareness, consideration, intent, etc.
- Reaction: attribution, conversion, sales lift, MTA, tune-in, foot traffic, app installs, etc.
- Familiarity with 3P measurement partners such as Kantar, Nielsen, Samba, Foursquare, Nuestar, VIQ, Oracle Data Cloud, MMPs (Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava, etc), etc.
- Proven ability and experience working with partners and internal product teams to bring new services and capabilities to market at a technology company.
- You have a strong background in the execution, analysis, and presentation of quantitative/qualitative advertising research.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills – you’re articulate and engaging.
- Bonus points if you have skills with statistical software (SPSS) or big data tools (SQL)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote, Word, and Excel a must