Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You will use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
- Lead our mobile app marketing strategy - from user acquisition and advertising to adoption, usage, and monetization from free to paid
- Drive user acquisition of the app by launching, scaling, and managing marketing programs, from site placements to app store assets A/B testing
- Manage in-app and push messaging to drive usage and adoption of the app
- Design and execute tests to improve program performance through constant experimentation
- Deploy budget and marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and improve our app rating and ranking on app stores - and from SEM, Facebook, TikTok etc. driving to the app
- Partner with product to align on a shared roadmap to optimize and improve performance and adoption with the ultimate goal of daily usage
- Work with analytics and operations team to develop a dashboard and insights to report on the mobile app’s performance and monetization efforts - cohorting by user types, personas and more
- 6+ years of experience in digital and growth marketing with at least 3 in mobile app marketing
- Demonstrated digital / mobile channel experience, with ownership of channel objectives and KPIs and hands-on experience
- Strong experience in digital media optimization, including structured testing, and analysis of channel interplay and incrementality
- An understanding of the mobile app ecosystem/economy with a keen eye for UX, adoption and usage
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools
- A strong collaborative player capable of working with partners from creative to product to analytics
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.