Sr. Marketing Operations Manager at DataGrail (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Ops Manager to join us at DataGrail!
The Sr. Marketing Ops Manager will be responsible for partnering with marketing to determine strategies for growth, streamline processes, and drive operational initiatives forward. This is a high-impact role with direct access to GTM leadership and the revenue lifecycle. This role will work to turn our marketing tech stack into a world-class system that will take top of the funnel leads and turn them into real opportunities. This role will be crucial in our effort to design, deploy, and iterate on our GTM motion in order to properly direct sales and marketing resources toward conversion-rich targets and meet revenue goals. The ideal candidate will come with knowledge of ABM, outbound sales programs, marketing technology platforms and feel comfortable suggesting and implementing best practices.
We’re looking for an analytically minded individual who will help us scale marketing programs across all segments, channels, and go-to-market motions. The ideal candidate is curious and isn’t afraid of a large data set, can synthesize insights, make recommendations, and most importantly, drive action from it. You don’t just look at the numbers, but you understand the greater business context behind them. We’re looking for someone who will have a huge impact - someone focused on driving efficiency through automation and someone who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results.
The Skill Set:
- Can create, deploy and iterate on a Hubspot/Salesforce-base revenue lifecycle system that intakes data from a variety of integrated systems
- Deliver actionable SFDC reporting and dashboarding
- Collaborate with Marketing to support key initiatives and campaigns with technology and to develop processes and templated programs aimed at increasing campaign velocity
- Enhance the reach of DataGrail by supporting Marketing efforts and by unlocking new functionality for the Marketing team to more effectively propagate DataGrail’s message throughout the market
- Lead efforts on how to build industry-leading MarTech architecture that captures a complete picture of prospect and customer activity
- Leverage Marketing technology to improve the prospect experience and accelerate progression from first touch to renewal
- Detail oriented with strong project management and timeline management skills
- Data driven problem solver with the ability to make recommendations in a structured, professional manner to business stakeholders from varied functions and at all levels of the organization
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how attitude to get things done
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Run the weekly run-the-business motion for the Marketing funnel and SDR functions under the SVP of Marketing
- Be able to provide front-line guidance to the field on a variety of Marketing Operations support topics
- Own administration of Marketing platforms (Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), Chatbot, Virtual Event/Webinar Tool(s), etc.)
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Execute multi-channel marketing strategies and align various stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, and Success to shared pipeline goals
- Have strong ownership of Marketing analytics and reporting systems
- Design and refine the Marketing-Sales handoff process, ensuring data quality and increasing both lead to opportunity velocity and lead to opportunity conversion rates
- Own reporting on the success and impact of Marketing initiatives across the GTM funnel
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Play a primary role in building, deploying and iterating on a lifecycle model that spans the entire revenue cycle (target to customer)
- Brings ideas, projects, and issues to the table proactively, rather than reactively
- Automate reporting at scale across Marketing initiatives and channels, enabling data-informed decision-making around future channel/budget investments
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Bias for Action, Be Human, Love Our Customers, and Win as a Team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.