Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Leader who will be responsible for defining the platform value, packaging, and positioning for RingCentral’s App Experience as delivering the best intelligent workflow automation and asynchronous/synchronous communication solutions.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will have the mission of optimally positioning RingCentral MVP as the leading global UCaaS solution. You will translate key customer challenges into outstanding value propositions as well as being the subject matter expert on RingCentral MVP’s app experience, the competitive landscape, modern workforce trends, asynchronous/synchronous communication trends, and intelligent automation trends.
This product marketer will drive the delivery of go-to-market positioning and messaging and ensure the integrity of the positioning and messaging is preserved through corresponding GTM activities, campaigns, programs, and content. You will collaborate cross-functionally with RingCentral’s product managers, product marketing counterparts, and regional marketing teams to develop and deliver innovative positioning and messaging strategies and thought leadership to drive RingCentral demand at every stage of the customer journey. This product marketing role is visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with executives, sales, product management, and other staff members, as well as collaboration with external partners.
- Influence Marketing Strategies: You will need to influence and guide marketing strategies to position RingCentral’s industry-leading app experience as a competitive differentiator, solving for modern and future customer needs. You’ll need to talk regularly to users and prospects and use qualitative and quantitative insights to inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.). You will also need to advocate for both our existing and prospective users and inform our product teams based on user/analyst insights as well as industry and market trends.
- Develop Market Positioning and Messaging: Develop a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape and go to market strategies to drive adoption of RingCentral MVP with messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategy. Take a thoughtful, research-based approach to define compelling messaging, effective value propositions, use cases, and sales cycle needs targeting decision makers, analysts, press, sales, internal teams, and partners. Be the master storyteller that catapults RingCentral above the competition.
- Evangelize and Enable: With a bias towards action, you will evangelize how RingCentral is the leading UCaaS solution with an app experience that provides effortless productivity for companies of all sizes and their globally distributed teams. You will enable the enablers and ensure that the message is effectively being amplified to sellers, partners, and fellow marketers to amplify RingCentral MVP’s global value proposition.
- Global Expansion Launches: Collaborate with product managers to tame the roadmap chaos and translate winning game plan to GTM team members. Be the single point of contact for marketing team members to make sure the integrity of RingCentral MVP app experience value propositions and competitive differentiators are thoughtfully woven into marketing and sales motions.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's/master’s degree and 7-10+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience marketing SaaS, communications, cloud services, and/or security solutions
- Experience in technical PR/communications a plus
- Experience distilling and communicating technical, high-stakes information
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience presenting to various internal and external audiences; communicating upstream, downstream
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.