Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Who You Are
- As a Sr/Manager, Paid Search you will have ownership over a multi-million dollar search budget, with the objective of driving sales pipeline and ecommerce purchases.
- You will meet your goals by leveraging hands-on SEM experience executing and maintaining Google and Bing paid search campaigns completely in-house.
- You have a passion for the ever-changing B2B space and understand how to drive toward more than just a form fill - but rather a prospect with a high likelihood of driving RingCentral revenue for years to come.
What You Will Do
- Meet or exceed performance targets through day-to-day campaign management: budgeting and strategy planning, building & expanding of campaigns, ad copy writing, landing page testing, bid management, audience building, positive & negative keyword, etc
- Maintain and QA bidding & reporting data across Ecommerce and Salesforce
- Work with Finance and Reporting to create and track spending against POs, update forecasts, provide seasonality estimates, and report out on daily goals.
- Work with Creative and Web-development to create winning on-brand copy, landing pages, and other marketing assets.
- Work closely with vendor representatives to stay current with industry trends and best practices
- Attend weekly meetings and provide performance insight to various stakeholders and updates on initiatives.
- Intake requests from various stakeholders to execute SEM projects and align to current goals.
What You Will Need
- 4+ years of hands-on experience planning and executing large-scale SEM campaigns without the need of an agency
- Deep understanding of Google and Bing’s bidding algorithms to meet budget and performance goals.
- Hybrid of B2B and consumer experience preferred
- Master with Excel and Google Sheets to create and maintain dashboards and provide ad hoc analysis. Comfortable with sumifs ,countifs, vlookup, pivot tablets, etc.
- Ability to combine large amounts of disparate data sets into a single cohesive report & story.
- Demonstrated experience delivering against marketing targets
- Ad tech product knowledge (Google Analytics, Adobe, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience collaborating with larger marketing teams, business operations, international teams, product teams, sales teams, etc.
- Ability to provide performance updates to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Be comfortable working in a highly Matrix organization
- Google Adwords/Bing Ads certification not required, but a plus
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.