Supplier Marketing Manager at TripActions
TripActions is looking for a Supplier Marketing Manager to build, execute and manage our multi-channel marketing programs for our lodging, transport, connectivity, and traveler services partners. This role will be a key player in fostering the growth of TripActions’ supplier ecosystem. Your goal will be to showcase TripActions as the best supplier marketplace to the industry, focusing heavily on the TripActions Lodging Collection. You will work closely with the supplier and booking experience team to understand partner-specific priorities, and work with product marketing on launches involving our suppliers. This role reports to the Head of Partner Marketing at TripActions.
- Supplier Enablement – With in-depth knowledge of TripActions business, products, and target audiences, build training materials and programs for our supplier partners to become experts on TripActions and see the value we deliver to all our users.
- Field Enablement – Educate the field organizations on our platform inventory suppliers, and provide sales materials for our supplier management team to effectively improve relationships with key partners and increase yield.
- Marketing Programs – Ideate and execute integrated marketing campaigns for and through suppliers including events, digital content, emails, direct mail, and other creative methods to reaching this audience. Drive supplier sponsorships for our annual event, TRAVERSE.
- Supplier GTM – Collaborate with partners and internal teams on the creation of platform innovations and drive partner-focused internal and external strategy and execution for launches.
- Content Marketing – Develop joint messaging, solution briefs, slide presentations, web and social content, etc.
- Supplier Relations – Build relationships with contacts at key suppliers to ensure TripActions is viewed as a key partner. Ensure all implementation of supplier branding is accurate and messaging is consistent across all channels.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in B2B business travel partner marketing
- Experience owning marketing programs above and beyond the execution
- Shows clear ability to execute creative experiences while being process-driven and relying on data to make decisions
- Must be comfortable meeting directly with external partners in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively interface and interact with all levels of the organization building strong, collaborative relationships
- Able to operate in a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment
- User-first mindset
- Available to travel either domestically or internationally approximately 3-4x a year