VP, Marketing at GoodRx (San Francisco, CA)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare - and we've helped people save over $60 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role
We are seeking a seasoned marketer who has strong experience in B2B marketing to pharmaceutical companies, media agencies and other healthcare stakeholders.
The Vice President of Marketing will be a key member of the Manufacturer Solutions leadership team, responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the company's overall business goals and objectives. This role demands a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical services sector, a proven track record of successful marketing initiatives, and strong leadership skills.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop, communicate, and execute the Manufacturer Solutions organization's marketing vision and strategy in alignment with business objectives. Provide strategic direction to the marketing team and other cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive approach to our marketing and branding efforts.
- GoodRx Brand and GTM Marketing: Develop and evolve the positioning, value propositions and messaging of GoodRx's B2B division, Manufacturer Solutions, to pharmaceutical companies and eventually other B2B customers (CPG, OTC, Health Plans). Manage overall communications strategy directly as well as the management of agencies to help develop creative for earned and paid media targeted to our B2B customers.
- Product Marketing: Define and communicate the organization's value proposition and differentiators across our suite of products. For new solutions, identify target market segments, understand customer needs, and develop strategies to position the company as a trusted and innovative industry partner. Partner with GoodRx product and engineering to effectively communicate and deliver high value products to market in order to generate revenue across our awareness (media) and access products that leverage our core, health and provider platforms.
- Sales and Marketing Collateral: Translate market positioning and value prop into highly compelling customer facing collateral across various touchpoints and train the sales and client facing teams as needed.
- Omnichannel Marketing: Drive cross-functional efforts to enhance the organization's awareness and recognition through omnichannel marketing tactics including the development of a strong online presence, through the website, social media platforms, content marketing, email campaigns, and other digital channels.
- Content Strategy: Develop and execute a robust content strategy that includes thought leadership, educational content, whitepapers, case studies, and more. Ensure that the content aligns with customer needs and supports our positioning as an innovative and trusted industry leader.
- Client Experience: Oversee all aspects of client experience and development including meetings, conferences, events and other engaging touchpoints to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Market Intelligence: Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape, and market dynamics to identify opportunities for growth, innovation, and differentiation. Leverage market insights to refine marketing strategies and tactics.
- Collaboration: Foster collaboration between marketing and other departments such as Comms, GoodRx Brand Marketing, and other teams to ensure a coordinated approach to achieving business objectives. Ensure the Manufacturer Solutions organization's marketing goals are communicated and represented in cross-functional plans.
- Team Management: Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing marketing team. Provide clear direction, set performance goals, and encourage professional development.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in marketing leadership roles within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing strategic marketing plans that drive business growth as well as setting marketing KPIs
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, including legal/regulatory requirements, drug development lifecycle, and market trends.
- Proven experience in brand management, digital marketing, content strategy, and lead generation.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in managing creative, media and communications agencies and overall marketing budgets
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and insights to make informed decisions.
- Experience managing and mentoring marketing, communications, product marketing and sales enablement/solutions teams.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
SF Office: $218,000 - $350,000
New York Office: $200,000-$321,000
LA/ Seattle: $182,000-$292,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses, annual equity grants for most positions, and generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration, which is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week at one of our hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City.
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don't necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we'd love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved over $60 billion using GoodRx and millions of consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com .