Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You will use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
You will work hand-in-hand with a team of marketers, designers and developers to successfully launch website enhancements.
Note - This is a Q3 contract role.
- RingCentral is looking for a high-energy Project Manager to join our web marketing team and support web initiatives cross-functionally. The ideal candidate is resourceful, adaptable and thrives on completing projects.
- Managing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value and be impactful.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Product, Sales) to launch web projects in support of acquisition and engagement goals.
- Implement web solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, assigning, scheduling and planning.
- Establish web projects scope by discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing.
- 2-4 years experience as a web project/program manager
- Experience in a large, growing SaaS company strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Content Management Systems (AEM), web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and changing requirements.
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with high attention to detail and impeccable organizational skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.