Administrative Coordinator at Discord
- Support BD and Operations leaders in their daily operations
- Take concise notes when needed in meetings and publish weekly docs to keep the company in-the-know
- Schedule external and internal meetings through GMail, GCal, and, of course, Discord!
- Assemble travel itineraries including flight arrangements and hotel booking (once we return to travel)
- Compile, organize, and submit all receipts and expense reports
- Collaborate closely with the Admin Team
- 1+ year's experience working in a reception, retail, office, or similar environment
- Proficient in G-Suite (particularly GCal and Gmail) and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Critical thinking skills to help the directors manage their time in the most efficient and effective manner
- Experience organizing and coordinating multiple work activities and projects
- High level of confidentiality and discernment
- Prior experience working in a startup
- Conversant in speaking a foreign language
- You love Konami games including (but not limited to) Crime Fighters, Scramble, and Metal Gear Solid
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.