Recurly is growing! Join us to make subscriptions a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy solving problems and contributing to a team? Do you want the flexibility to work from home while still contributing to the whole of the company? Then we would love to hear from you! Recurly is looking for an experienced (Tier I) Support Agent to join our Technical Support team!
At Recurly, we are all about our customers! We are passionate about providing fast, efficient, and friendly service. The Technical Support team is an integral part of our business, and we want to grow our organization with dedicated individuals. As part of an advanced and collaborative technical support team, the Agent will manage incoming tickets, phone calls, and chats. This contributor role will support the business by answering customer questions relating to our application and any aspects relating to troubleshooting issues, perform server Splunk and Postman queries and make solution recommendations. This role will provide support as necessary to both the customer and to Internal Recurly teams.
We are looking to hire in San Francisco, Boulder, New Orleans, or remotely in the following states: California, Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, North Carolina, New Jersey, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, Arizona, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Ohio, Pennsylvania.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Continuously search for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- A desire to continuously learn and ramp-up on new Recurly applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries via email, and telephone inquiries while building and maintaining positive relationships with customersEscalate customer inquiries to other teams as needed
- Communicate up and down with the Technical Support and Product departments for trends and issues
- Proactively surface new ideas to improve support processes
- Learn and specialize in a segmented area of the Recurly product and know all the details of that product area and manage projects around that area.
- Support Recurly team members by being readily available through the Slack collaboration app.
- 1-2 years experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong technical troubleshooting, problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous technical support experienceExposure to creating/using Graylog queries is a definite asset
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; must be open to input from other team members and departments
- Passion for helping others
- Successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Results-oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projectsA desire to learn new job-related skills quickly
- Passion for being the go-to in customer service
- Ability to own one’s work and take pride in results
- Self-motivated and driven personality; able to work remotely
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana