Atlassian Administrator at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Join Unity as a seasoned Jira Administrator and be an integral member of our global IT Applications Support Team! In this role, you will be working on the overall vision and management of our Atlassian suite of products including Jira and Confluence. You will partner with various teams throughout the business to drive best practices and improved automation. You will also provide training, documentation, and learning opportunities for the team.
If you are energized by a continuous learning environment, possessing the aptitude and commitment to continue to learn various IT platforms and additional software skills, then come be a part of our journey!
- Provide application support for JIRA and Confluence
- Create/maintain Confluence spaces, permission schemes, JIRA projects, workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes and notification schemes
- Onboard new teams to JIRA and help existing teams optimize their workflows
- Analyze requests for new JIRA functionality, implement new features, triage incoming support requests
- Provide production support for JIRA and Confluence, including performance tuning and scaling
- Develop key metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters in JIRA/Confluence to provide meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Apply built-in customization and third-party add-ons to extend Atlassian Suite functionality as needed
- Advanced knowledge of Atlassian Suite and features, with an excellent understanding of general administration and configuration
- Experience with both migration and upgrading the Atlassian platform
- Good Troubleshooting, Analytical, Communication and Client Interfacing skills
- Ability to work with teams globally in a diverse multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience working in a fast-changing, dynamic, and agile environment, able to manage time and maintain an excellent work ethic
- Understanding of business processes and ability to leverage Atlassian Suite to maximize and improve those processes
- Experience with administration of ZenDesk
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.