Business Operations Manager, Verticals at Unity Technologies
The Business Operations Manager, Verticals will lead business operations for our growing team that is helping drive and shape the use of Unity’s products in markets beyond gaming. You will specialize in leading operations for our Manufacturing, AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) and Film & Animation verticals. Companies in this space use Unity to accelerate their business across the full lifecycle of design, build, sales and maintenance of their products.
Unity is already being used by 8 of the top 10 global automotive companies, top 5 aerospace companies, 50% of the top 100 AEC firms, and leading entertainment companies like Disney and Netflix. The location for the role is San Francisco.
- Support the GM and VP of sales to drive cross-team projects including sales plays, product launches, customer roadshows, sales meetings, etc
- Partner with Sales Operations, Finance Work and the VP of Sales to use reporting, tools, programs engagement with the sales teams to maximize revenue for the business
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) across a range of selling segments including online sales, corporate, and enterprise sales teams
- Own root cause analysis of revenue and operational issues
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes globally
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Interpret and forecast market trends
- Compile, analyze, and report data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques
- Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers
- Experience in a similar role for sales or business operations or as a chief of staff, and a track record of progressing, measurable results
- Strong business acumen – understands the business at a holistic level and how each team/initiatives impacts the business
- Experience working across functions including engineering, product management, sales, and marketing
- Attention to detail in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong analytical, organizational & administrative skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo, Outreach or similar technologies
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter and motivator of teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Methodical, self-starter, hands-on, results-driven
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.