Business Operations Senior Manager
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, and motivated individual to join our Business Operations team as a Senior Manager. This role will manage a team of Business Operations analysts to identify and fix business problems/opportunities, define and implement business processes as we scale, and drive cross functional initiatives.
- Partner with the Head of Business Operations and Unity’s executive team to operationally manage some of Unity’s largest and newest businesses
- Work with cross functional teams (Financial Planning and Analysis, Product Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc) to drive key business initiatives (e.g. acquisition of a new business, a critical migration of key technologies, and new business model development)
- Drive quantitative analysis to support business decisions
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve business critical problems and errors
- Build/create/drive scalable operational processes between multiple functions
- Manage and grow a team of Business Operation analysts
- Analytical: You are comfortable taking a quantitative approach to problem solving. You are comfortable with financial modeling
- Action Oriented: You have a bias towards action (no analysis paralysis). You are willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Breadth: You are comfortable wearing multiple hats - finance, product, marketing, and sales
- Background in management consulting or investment banking
- Advertising and/or game live ops experience
- Operational experience at a high growth startup
- Creating/debugging SQL driven dashboards
- M&A experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.