Business Systems Administrator at Aurora Solar
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:04 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 6, 2021
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
As a member of the Business Operations team at Aurora, you will own the evolution of our technology stack as we accelerate the next stage of our growth.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Design the system map of how our business platforms, including Salesforce, coordinate to enable our sales funnel
- Serve as a key member in the development, adoption, and integration of key technology across the entire revenue generation function of Aurora
- Assist in the technical training and development of key operational support members as part of team enablement
- Build the technical controls and automations that enforce the corporate policies and procedures used to keep our confidential data secure
- Integrate our business systems against our Okta-based corporate identity and single sign-on architecture that automates our existing provisioning processes for systems access
- Lead and improve both the processes and efficacy for the full-scope of business responsibilities
- Educate and evangelize best practices through a combination of written documentation, internal presentations, and proactive assistance
What we value:
- Deep knowledge of administering business tools and processes
- Salesforce administration, at the workflow and custom object level
- Clear communication skills geared towards technical training for business power users
- Familiarity with Hubspot and Totango
- Prior experience with compliance activities (SOC2, FedRAMP, HITRUST)
- Direct experience with revenue funnel activities (e.g. CS, Sales, Marketing)
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently, our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
Read Full Job Description