Business Systems Analyst at Faire
Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology enabled era. We are a highly data-driven organization with a rapidly expanding sales teams on both sides of the marketplace. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to take ownership of maintaining our sales systems and implementing improvements that will help us to drive continued volume growth and enable our sales team to be highly effective and efficient. This role will collaborate with stakeholders from a breadth of functional groups within Faire, including engineering, product, and marketing. This role will have tremendous impact on the success of Faire by ensuring we are using our sales tools (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Truly, Zendesk, etc.), and all of our data effectively as we scale and thus will be critical to the company’s long-term success
Business Systems Analyst:
- Manage the day-to-day of the systems and tools that support our Sales and Account Management teams including but not limited to Salesforce, SalesLoft, and Truly
- Help prioritize and triage all Salesforce issues and feature/product requests directly with the Engineering team
- Help build new fields and workflows in Salesforce
- Partner with Engineering and Sales Management to help build out tech stack and improvements to current sales workflows
- Conduct diligence on our current systems and tools and operate as main liaison with all vendors
- Help build dashboards to monitor sales funnel, quota achievement, and lead health
- Partner with Sales Ops Lead to conduct ad hoc analysis on sales productivity
- 2-3 years of operations experience, preferably supporting Sales or Customer Success Org
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- SQL knowledge a plus
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner and Lightspeed; and we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.