Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead our Business Systems team supporting primarily sales and channels with the possibility of expanding into other business groups such as Operations and Business Operations. You will be responsible for the overall quality and delivery of all software systems (including SFDC) primarily used by the Sales and Sales Ops departments, as delivered by the combination of full-time and contractor resources needed to meet the demands of Meraki’s fast-growing, dynamic environment. In addition, you will be tasked to building a Program Management Office (PMO) providing portfolio management, metrics, and an overall client communication strategy.
This role is an ideal next step for you if you have delivered multiple complex SFDC projects or implementations, led teams, and can think big picture about the role of business systems in helping a company achieve its strategic initiatives. You will need to be collaborative (building strong relationships with business partners and peer managers), adaptable (keeping pace with new GTM strategies and evolving business needs), and people oriented (growing the skills of a team of passionate business systems professionals).
What you'll do:
- Oversee the team responsible for providing SFDC application support to approximately 1500 users.
- Interview, hire, educate, develop, coach and train team members.
- Performance management and career development for the team.
- Plan, assign, and direct work. Includes prioritizing requests, estimating work efforts, defining milestones and timelines, and managing resources accordingly.
- Provide strategic leadership related to the evaluation, planning and deployment of technology tools and systems by working with senior business management to align and understand business strategies, and assess and establish priorities on initiatives.
- Track progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to upper management and project partners for all major projects.
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress. Handle issue escalations.
- Balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves.
- Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Ensure the integrity and security of information and access, including SOX compliance for SFDC.
- Leverage change and release management process to ensure all platform updates and upgrades are thoroughly tested and signed-off prior to go-live.
Who you are:
- Proven project management experience leading technical projects end to end.
- Superb interpersonal skills with ability to clearly articulate to users and management (including the ability to communicate technical information to “non-technical” users).
- Willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision-making process’ makes timely decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of SFDC administration and project management experience required.
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience required with at least 5 direct reports.
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.