Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.About You and The Role
Zipline is rapidly expanding our life-saving drone delivery footprint in the United States following the success and continued growth of the business across the globe. We are looking for an elite Client Engagement & Service Integration Manager to join our US team to lead some of our largest partnerships. Read about our US launch here! In this role you will drive customer success outcomes and a vision for the customer lifecycle. Success requires end-to-end accountability of highly visible strategic initiatives, scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, coordinating and driving internal and external execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and resourcing needs. The ideal candidate has the ability to influence without authority, radical ownership mentality, strong attention to detail, negotiation skills, and executive presence.
- Work with Zipline’s partners and internal teams to define a customer-facing program (mission, vision, tenets), set objectives, and outperform expectations set with external stakeholders
- Thoroughly understand interdependent aspects of Zipline’s business, including aviation, fulfillment operations, regulatory compliance, and value to healthcare partners.
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand operational limitations, scaling factors, and risks to program success
- Establish clear roadmaps, goals for implementation, and communication model between Zipline and its partners
- Understand long-term customer goals, and align customer and Zipline resources to achieve them.
- Earn long-lasting trust with our customers by solving issues and concerns as they arise.
- Increase service adoption and find additional customer uses for Zipline’s service to expand lifetime value for our customer and Zipline.
- Continuously engage with customer stakeholders to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations and solutions.
- Map the customer journey, and report relevant insights to Zipline Sales, Business Development, Operations, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional set of teams to ensure our business is growing and developing with our customer needs as a top priority.
- Continuously gather customer feedback in order to: develop standardized interventions that improve customer satisfaction with Zipline’s service; identify opportunities for continuous improvement; and share best practices across our customer base.
- Manage customer success activities, including onboarding, training, and customer support advocacy.
- 5+ years of experience in program management, healthcare, pharmacy, operations, supply chain, or transportation
- Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
- Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives
- Ability to build trust quickly because you are authentic, direct, and have strong empathy for customers.
- Organization and analysis - you use data to make decisions, and know when and how to implement the right level of process.
- Confident presenting complex solutions in a way that inspires your audience.
- Familiarity with the value drivers for recurring revenue businesses
- A focus on continuous learning - it’s how we made it this far!
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
This role location can be flexible. #BI-Remote
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!