Client Insights Lead Analyst at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for intelligent, driven professionals to join our Client Insights team. This client-facing team is responsible for driving client analytics and delivering client recommendations to our merchant base. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as interpersonal skills to use data to drive business decisions.
What you'll do
- Lead cross-functional relationships to identify growth opportunities and drive strategy for existing portfolio of merchant accounts through insights and data
- Develop client relationships to ensure the best outcome for both the merchant and Affirm
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, ad-hoc analyses, insights, and scalable reporting processes for merchants
- Track, analyze and report performance of product performance and A/B tests
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Become an expert in the retail POS financing and e-commerce space
What we look for
- Passion and drive to disrupt both the retail and lending industry for the better
- 6+ years of work experience in an analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, etc.)
- Track record of successfully driving projects from end to end (from building strategy to execution)
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL and Python, and BI visualization tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.