Client Journey Manager at Unity Technologies
Here at Unity Technologies we’re building an array of tools that give content creators in the gaming industry and beyond to create innovative experiences and deliver better processes for almost any industry. As we’ve grown, our product offering has expanded in scope, scale and complexity to accommodate the needs of our end users. To better navigate what is best for our customers, as well as our sales, marketing and product teams, we are now looking to expand our Client Journey Management team.
As a Client Journey Manager (CJM) at Unity, you will leverage a deep understanding of the gaming ecosystem and marketing, sales, product and business strategy to create new paths forward for our users -- and guide them toward existing paths that they may not be familiar with. You’ll use a variety of skills in your toolbox, create impactful business return on investment, and garner a deep understanding about what Unity is and where we should go from here.
The CJM defines and shapes the clients’ journey experience strategy across all products, platforms and systems. Your job will be to develop a seamless experience that ensures each point interconnects and contributes to the holistic journey. Our overall objective is to execute a strategy that seamlessly transitions our company from product driven, sales centric models to a customer journey orientated, client problem statement to solution based engagement model.
- Study and analyze the clients’ interactions and connection with Unity products and personnel to create a company wide journey framework
- Map the client journey based off client “stories” and problem statements that will deliver a seamless and helpful experience for the client
- Synthesize current client services and product offerings to develop a holistic and effective client engagement model which aligns to the client problem statements
- Partner with various silos (including regional and global departments), to update and enhance their capabilities based on defining the client journeys
- Define the metrics to track progress and success per client segment
- Develop/ maintain an agile roadmap, and create in-depth reporting to highlight the CJM accomplishments as it relates to the overall business (revenue, growth, churn, etc.)
- Facilitate and lead key internal relationships and drive integration across sales, marketing, BI, IT, and product teams
- A strong business and research centric background including working knowledge of sales, product marketing, product development and research team functionality
- In depth understanding of the gaming industries economy models and knowledge of a games development cycle
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to speak directly with the client on a regular basis
- Strong qualitative skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment, particularly when dealing with a quickly growing enterprise
- Have a synergistic mindset with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Prior experience in a Client Journey or Customer Experience roles, possibly with having created client journey maps in the past
- Has worked with a Game Development team before; and deeply understands how hard their job is
- Has worked for a Game Studio in any capacity
- Background in Research and Qualitative/ Quantitative result analysis
- Client consultancy work
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.