Client Partner, Games Americas at Unity
We’re looking for a top performer to join our America Sales team. At Unity, you’ll make a difference and help transform an entire market place. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re modernizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our games community.
As a Client Partner selling our full range of products and services to games studios you have the opportunity to interact with a number of different games studios ranging from indie studios to smaller games companies including AR / XR studios working on groundbreaking projects to engage and delight audiences. You will be working with a range of small, medium and enterprise sized businesses within the Games market to introduce Unity and sell our products, tools and services which will enable them to bring their incredible ideas to life!
Are you ready for your next adventure?What you'll be doing
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads and small accounts in our Americas region across multiple industries/product verticals
- Consult, educate, and successfully sell Unity’s Pro SaaS and professional services through product demonstrations and customer contact
- Contribute to the team with new ways of outreaching to prospects and bringing innovation to our thinking and processes to achieve success
- Identify new business opportunities within current and new prospect segments
- Work closely with our Program Manager and our Demand Gen team to provide feedback on marketing initiatives and lead profiles
- Contribute with ideas on new content and collateral creation to successfully cold outreach new verticals for the Inside Sales program
- Experience selling technology solutions, in mid-to-long term Sales cycles, to small and medium-sized accounts
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent software’s i.e Outreach to build, manage and convert an effective sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and professional English - with an ability to have conversations with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Previous experience with selling SaaS or subscription products a massive plus
- Knowledge of 3D Visualization products, their usage and solutions for businesses
- Additional spoken/written languages
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.