Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
This role focuses on our Returnly product, which helps brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns.
As a Client Success Lead, you will become a Returnly product expert – helping our customers deliver an A+ shopper experience. You’ll have a deep understanding of Returnly’s value proposition and will be comfortable communicating that to our customers.
What you'll do
- Learn the Returnly product inside and out and become a trusted expert for your customers.
- Enable your customers to be successful with Returnly by leading product trainings, providing advice on best practices and delivering product solutions to help customers achieve their goals.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders within your book of business to increase customer retention and reduce churn risk.
- Deliver business review meetings with customer teams to showcase the value of Returnly and secure renewals.
- Work with internal teams to deliver positive results for both the customer and Returnly.
- Engage with Returnly’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
What we look for
- 3-5 years work experience in client services, sales, support or account management at a SaaS company.
- You are excited about or have experience working closely with leading brands in the e-commerce space.
- Basic understanding of the direct-to-consumer ecosystem including the main e-commerce platforms and Returnly’s product.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Nice to have: Technical proficiency or interest in understanding how Returnly integrates with a client’s tech stack so you can troubleshoot and make product recommendations
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.