Client Success Support Specialist at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Client Success Support Specialists at Affirm delight our merchant partners every day with friendly, smart and useful help! This agent role is at the front line of our client services support - and you will be responsible for ensuring that any commercial-related asks, questions, or issues our merchants have are quickly answered and resolved.What You'll Do:
- Deftly support Affirm’s merchant partners to drive usage of the Affirm platform
- Resolve merchant inquiries predominantly via email with the occasional need for phone calls
- Collaborate cross-functionally across our Sales, Operations, Credit, Technical, Marketing, and Product teams to provide clients with quick solutions, troubleshoot account issues, and answer all business-related questions
- Support merchant partner outreach and execution (at scale) for new products, marketing best practices, and program optimizations / upsells
- Help build scalable support processes and engage with feedback to streamline workflows
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- 2+ years postgraduate experience with a customer/client support team, preferably at a fast-paced startup
- Capable of delivering high quality work independently and virtually while remaining flexible in a fast-growth environment
- A record of taking ownership of projects - strong follow-through and ability handle competing priorities
- Ability to apply analytical thinking in decision making with keen organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative teammate with an interest in learning from cross-functional partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk, SFDC, and Looker a plus
A cover letter is required to apply, and we actually read them. In your cover letter, write a few paragraphs telling us about yourself and highlight any experiences that prepared you well for this job.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.