Community Support Associate (Temp. Contractor) at Reddit
Reddit hosts thousands of unique communities where millions of people share content and engage in conversations every day. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy. "The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior-level Community Support Associate who will be working to support our massive, enthusiastic Reddit Community and enhance the overall health of Reddit.com. If you are passionate about helping people, then we want to hear from you! This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and partners closely with our Product team and other internal stakeholders to improve user experience.
- Respond to customer support tickets
- Use excellent judgment to determine user needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs or user related issues
- Exude patience and positivity in the Community and provide superb customer service
- Triage support tickets to ensure they’re in the appropriate queues
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to take feedback and run with it
- Knowledge of Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Familiarity with Reddit
- Flexible schedule