Contracts Manager/Administrator at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Assist with review, drafting, and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial agreements, including nondisclosure agreements, software licensing agreements, procurement agreements (indirect and direct), supply chain and logistics agreements, HR/facilities agreements, marketing and advertising agreements, and others, under the supervision of attorneys.
- Oversee, manage, and update a contracts database/CLM and support efficient contract life-cycles.
- Manage and monitor contract life-cycles from beginning to end (intake, review, drafting, negotiation, obtaining approvals and signatures and filing).
- Collaborate and provide support to internal business teams and third parties to gather and synthesize information for agreements.
- Help define procedures and practices within Legal to promote efficient workflows and handling of legal requests.
- Manage special projects and tasks as assigned and in collaboration with other team members.
- 5+ years of relevant experience drafting, reviewing, negotiating, managing and administering support on a wide variety of commercial contracts (cross border experience a plus), part of which must be in-house, and preferably within a consumer product, e-commerce and/or technology company.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university (or equivalent) and/or a Paralegal Certificate (or equivalent training required).
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Team player, enthusiasm and willingness to help others and a good sense of humor.
- Previous experience with contract lifecycle management systems (cloud-based a plus e.g., Ironclad).
- Adept at technical tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite (including Google Docs and Google Drives), document sharing (e.g., DropBox), digital signature software/e-signing tools (e.g., DocuSign), and CLMs.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.