About the Team
The Coupa Administrator role is a 3 month temporary position with the potential for full time conversion. This role will report to the Head of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement. This lean team of self starters has a unique opportunity to build and shape the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement function at a company that is in hypergrowth mode. The team is centralized as part of the finance organization, however they work cross functionally across all business teams in DoorDash.About the Role
This role will be tasked with the day to day management of the Coupa system which is the key platform behind our Source to Pay process. Day to day management will include the addition and deletion of users, troubleshooting issues, working to find efficiencies in our usage of the system etc. The role will also be responsible for strategic work, partnering with the Procurement Operations Manager and Functional leadership to make transformative changes to the process and system. A key skill set will be the ability to take Procure to Pay process concepts and end states and bring them to life within the platform.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be an owner of a platform that is core to the DoorDash business
- Have the ability to shape the P2P and user experience by creating efficiencies and scale within the platform
- Have input in strategic projects such as process transformation, control design, integration across platforms
- This foundational role will be critical to the success of developing and scaling financial controls that still allow for our business to move at a high velocity
- Success will be defined by ensuring compliance, driving adoption and building for where DoorDash will be in the future (not simply where we are today)
- This person will need to have both strong technical and systems skills while also having an analytical/process driven mind.
- Coupa Administrator certification is a must
- 2-5 years of experience with Coupa systems and process.
- BA/BS in Technical degree from an accredited university
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.