CPQ Business Systems Analyst, Monetization at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity’s Business System Team as an IT Financial Business Systems Analyst to support the Monetization Business Unit. In this role, you will partner closely with business stakeholders on the Monetization team, IT, and Finance team to scope, design and implement high quality technical solutions CPQ Business Systems. You will succeed on our team because you are curious and a motivated business systems analyst, with experience in implementing CPQ and finance SaaS applications. As a Business Systems Analyst within the IT team, you will have a variety of responsibilities, including taking on projects arounds Salesforce CPQ, Zuora Billing, and Automated Payout solutions.
If you are efficient, collaborative, can dig into the details, and also facilitate a project from inception to launch, then this role is for you!
- Ensure that requests from the Monetization business are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
- Support CPQ systems and manage enhancements from the design stage to implementation and post-deploy support
- Work in our best-of-breed finance applications infrastructure, including Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, SpringCM, Zuora, DocuSign and other market leading SaaS application providers
- Facilitate design, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of CPQ platform for Monetization teams by partnering with different functions such as Sales Ops, Finance, and IT
- Develop and maintain technical design documents related to system architecture.
- Support business users and help troubleshoot simple to complex application issues related to CPQ, Zuora Billing, and Payment Management Solutions.
- Monitor and respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs and holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings with project teams to ensure forward project momentum
- Knowledge of sales operational business processes, with demonstrated experience in project planning and execution having successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Experience in online advertising and/or digital or media companies a plus
- Experience with Lead to Opportunity business processes, including quoting, orders and revenue management
- Experience in creating/updating system documentation including configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and deployment plans as needed for the engagement
- Experience working independently in an extremely fast-paced high-growth team environment
- Experience with Salesforce and a Saas CPQ solution preferred
- Highly knowledgeable of the Quote-to-Cash processes preferred
- Analyst experience with Zuora or alternative subscription billing application preferred
- Ability to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and execution having successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.